Abstracts are due March 15th, 2017. Abstract submissions must include:
- Type of presentation preferred (oral or poster).
- Topic area from Symposia List page, or suggest a topic.
- Abstract Title: Be brief but descriptive.
- Author(s) name(s) as they should appear in the program, affiliation, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Name of presenter and contact person if different from first author.
- Students indicate participation in “best student paper or poster”.
- Text of abstract in 300 words or less.
You can download this Word file to compose your Abstract offline, then come back here and fill out the form below.